Ringa Civil started out in 2009. We are a company who is involved with all site work needs such as house, shed and tanks pads, leach drains, septic tank installations, and the larger jobs such as mains sewer, storm water and water, trench excavation and small or large scale subdivisions. As a small business we strive to meet our clients needs and work together to achieve the perfect end result.
Ringa Civil is located in Toodyay and was established by Jack Wood, very much a local to the town growing up here as a child and now living here permanently with his family.
Since 2009 Ringa Civil has grown and expanded across all areas; employees, machinery and travel. We service all areas around WA, however mainly the Wheatbelt.
In 2014 we amalgamated with Sandsplus, another family owned company and now provide quality sand supplies from Clackline Road.
- Lancelin - Lancelin South Subdivision stage 1
- Mount Magnet - Industrial Subdivision
- Cue - Industrial Subdivision
- Koorda- Water Corporation Project Farmlands Pipe Replacement
- Kellerberrin - Water Corporation Project Farmlands Pipe Replacement
- Toodyay - Residential Subdivisions, house, shed & tank pads
- Northam - House, Shed pads, fire main installation
- Northam Eco and Lifestyle Village
- Sand delivery and plant hire for DetentionCentre
- - Sand delivery and plant hire for Aquatic Centre
- Chittering - House pads and driveways
- Wyalkatchem - Civil construction of sewer and mains water
- Cadoux - Civil construction of chlorination facility
- Mukinbudin - Civil construction of chlorination facility
- Yealering - Civil construction of chlorination facility
- Jurien Bay - Underground services for residential subdivision
- Goomalling - Residential Subdivision bulk earthworks
- Bolgart - Residential Subdivision bulk earthworks
- Toodyay - Residential Subdivision bulk earthworks and underground services
- Butterly Cottages Independent Living Units bulk earthworks, underground services and retaining walls
- Quairading - Evaporation Ponds Reinstatment